Thanks for ordering the Beet Box CSA! We hope you enjoy it!
If you did not pick up your share during the specified pickup time, we will do our best to locate a spare, but if we are unable to do so, that week’s share will be forfeited. **We will not refund missed pickups.**
1. If your Saturday pickup is the North Oakland Farmers Market (5709 Market St.): your box will be available at the market on Saturday between 12 noon – 4PM
2. If your Saturday pickup is any other location: your box will be available at your selected pickup location from 4PM Saturday until Sunday evening.
3. If you signed up to pick up at the North Oakland Farmers Market but do not collect your share before 4PM, it will be left at 1050 59th St. Please follow the instructions below when going to pick it up there.
When collecting your share:
4. Take only the share size that you paid for — half shares are in grocery bags, full shares in boxes.
5. Cross your name off the Checkoff List when you take your share.
6. If you signed up but your name is not on the checklist, or if there are no shares left in the size you ordered, email CSA@phatbeetsproduce.org. If you have paid for a share that week and we can not provide a comparable share for you within 48 hours, you will not be charged for that week’s order.
7. If you forget to pick up your box by Sunday evening, please call or email us as soon as possible. In some cases it may still be available, but if there are projects or causes that need food donations, we try to donate extra produce while still fresh.
8. If you decide to unsubscribe from the Beet Box and would like a refund of your account balance:
***There will be a 10% refund fee for any balance left in your account (we are charged a processing fee upon initial customer payment);
***For account cancelations and refunds, please email Josh Cadji, CSA Coordinator, at email@example.com. We will then mail your check to your residence;
***If your CSA account has a balance less than $10, you cannot be eligible for a refund check. Instead, you will be given credits to use at the Saturday North Oakland Farmers Market at 5709 Market St. between 10am-3pm, which will be arranged through Josh Cadji, CSA Coordinator. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
10. Please email or call us with any questions, problems or comments. We do our best to make sure that things run smoothly, but we are all human, and mistakes happen. We deeply appreciate your contribution to Phat Beets.